Tuesday, February 9, 2010

E-mail Problems

Hey Guys,

I'm afraid that both Jay and myself have been having serious e-mail issues for some time. Neither of us were really aware of the extent of the problem until the end of last week, but we are pretty certain we have not been receiving all e-mails for possibly several weeks. It is hard to say for sure.

We are in the process of trying to address this issue and going through the nightmare of changing servers etc, so please bear with us.

If you sent an e-mail in the last few weeks, that was not answered, then the chances are that we never received it, so could you please send it again? make sure that anything technical is sent to me at keith@bansheebikes.com to save time.

Hopefully we will be back up and running as per normal ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

Keith

I've signed up to Twitter, so feel free to follow me