Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hi

Hi it's me again Polish Titanium rider. Just want to write about my last week.

My Doctor check my arm and wrist He removed 2 stabilising bars from my arm and wrist, but my bones aren't ok yet still 2 more weeks in plaster.

On saturday i was in Olsztyn city it's Polish rally drivers mekka. I was there for video shooting ( extrem sport channel is makeing show about me ) . I was driving one of K. Holowczyc (multiple times Polish and Euro rally champion) car. It was 2007 subaru impreza wrx sti made by pro drive. But because of my arm and wrist . I couldnt do much. BTW those photos are in EVO.Cars , rally driving , racing tracks it's my PASSION like freeride. Hope that i will be racing in future.

Btw my show will be on air from November 2008 till october 2009.
Thanks Szwed