Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My old Thesis

I got a request the other day for a copy of my thesis for research purposes from a German engineering student, and it got me thinking that it might provide some insight, or at very least entertainment to some of you guys. Looking back at this I realise that I have learned a LOT since this project, and man o man has the Legend changed since those days.

So here you go if you are interested in this sort of thing.

Design a New Style Suspension Linkage and Frame for a Full Suspension Mountain Bike for Banshee Bikes

5 comments:

Robert Dunnet said...

that is pretty cool keith, but i think there is a spelling error on page 14. maybe not ...

Brandon Turman said...

Should make for some good bedtime reading.

PH said...

I didn't understand, maybe 90% of the tech stuff. But I do understand that my Rune still rocks. Tks for all your work.

G Golsong said...

Awesome stuff. Really interesting read...I'm more of a marketing guy myself, so the really technical jargon was slightly unfamiliar. This sort of work really helps the consumer understand the depth that designers go into for something widely believed to be just a simple 'bicycle'. Great work, and I'm now even keener on Banshee/Mythic bikes.

Marketing Dissertation said...

it's good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanx now i have the link which i was looking for my research.

Marketing Dissertations proposal