Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Banshee at the Arduum Challenge Mission BC

Ok this is what it is http://www.arduumchallenge.com/

arduum-header-01

So the Industry Team Banshee/Trident will be racing and I’ll be doing the boring picture taking and manning o the booth again. Yeah I do ride a bike but am getting c*ck blocked on this because someone has to do the PR stuff and I didn’t sign up for the race series cause i was in Taiwan so …

Anyway taking pics is still fun and I think from all the views everyone liked my crash photos.

There will probably be many more this time as Arduum is steep, technical, and not a very forgiving race course. Lets hope crashes high, but carnage low… we want everyone to get home safely.

Here’s how you get there.

Map picture

 

We’ll also have a couple of bikes with us to demo so if you want to try one bring a creditcard and picture ID.

Trident will also have some service parts for Manitou or can have a look at your fork [for a can of beer fee]… ok I made that part up.

Hope to see you there