Monday, March 1, 2010

It’s my Amp in a Box

I have been travelling back and forth between Kaohsiung and Zhongli for the past couple of weeks. I decided to make a stop on my way here to do some jumping with some friends in Taichung. I packed my Amp into a box yesterday morning and boarded a bus. By noon I was unpacking my bike and getting it ready to roll. Mike from Spank Industries lined up a professional photographer (Henry Westheim) to come and shoot us for the day.  I am sure there will be awesome shots from his camera.

These shots are from Commencal’s Product Manager David George. Thanks a lot for the pictures they look great, too bad I was pretty tired by this time and could not do anything more stylish. More pictures to come …

!cid_6EE6A12C-2EA2-47AC-9D88-4924E3A5E0A8 !cid_9A511D23-18BF-407C-B41E-A2541063DF01 !cid_20A1087F-2247-4DCB-AE69-4E6F0D8BFB76 !cid_E7DD50AB-2923-4AF4-A136-E6BC942DCB96

Rob Dunnet

4 comments:

Sean Mcdermott said...

Great looking pics! That looks like a fun spot.

Johnny said...

I tried this exciting spot before, it's on the Da-Du Mt. right? (more like a hill tho..) Also plan to have some fun there this Sat :D

Robert Dunnet said...

i might go there Saturday afternoon if i do not have to work ... you can try my amp if you are also there ...

brett said...

“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
studied home