Sunday, March 14, 2010

VF4B video

I don't like to use marketing BS and gimmickry when it comes to promoting our bikes. I'd much rather let the bike do the talking. Normally I will tell people to try and get a test ride on the bike they are considering, as I believe in my designs and the quality of ride and manufacture of Banshee frames.

So when Strahan Loken from Vancouver Island offered to help us by filming a video showing the VF4B suspension design working on the trail, I didn't want to use any fancy graphics or make up 'fysics' like some other brand do in my opinion. I just wanted to show you the suspension working on the trail, plain and simple!

I think Strahan has done a great job with this video, showing the suspension working on a few bikes from different angles and under different riding conditions. Thanks Strahan!

Banshee Bikes: VF4B from strahan loken on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Robert Dunnet said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

That is pretty cool.

Fakawi said...

SICK! Awesome camera angles!

FM said...

Freaking EXCELLENT video! That got me so stoked. great looking trails and nice riding too.