Friday, May 29, 2009

Pain Continued

I have been having some trouble with my left knee for about the last six months or so. I keep pulling ligaments ... I did the adult responsible things and bought a knee brace. Knee braces are expensive. Earlier this week I was doing bar spins at the skate park and landed a little funny. The knee brace stopped my knee from being damaged, but the knee brace broke. My knee has been feeling pretty good and I have only been using the brace 50% of my time on my bike. I am sure you can all guess where this is going so I will leave you with a picture ...


Short Version: Hurt my knee, bought a knee brace, broke knee brace, hurt my knee.

2 comments:

Bruce Walseth said...

Hi ,

Your blog is awesome and features some excellent information to our visitors. Post was very nicely written and it contains useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and it was informative for all.
Return2fitness is “one stop shop” for knee braces and injury information.

Coach Factory Outlet said...

Coach Factory OutletDo you want to be the talk of the town?