Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scott Alleyn on the Amp

Purple Perfection

I got my banshee amp a few months ago, and put all my parts on it within an hour of getting it. Even though I had a separated shoulder at the time, so I couldn`t even ride it for 3 more weeks!

But it was fun to look at it and watch how much fun my girl friend was having on it. The complete build was sooo light i was shocked, the lightest bike i have ever owned... at a shockingly sweet weight of 27lbs on the dot.

Dump 3

Three weeks later i got on the bike and started to shred.... You know how it takes a while to get used to a new bike normally, not in this case within 5 minutes I was better than ever!

Super Seater

I was throwing down flip no footed cans, flip whips and crazy other tricks with no problems! This bike gives you so much confidence when you get on it, with perfect geometry and a very low weight it feels so easy to move around on and off the ground. I love love love the Banshee Amp! Braaap.....Braaaap...

Tree Jib

Frame - Banshee Amp Custom Painted Purple (Size Regular)
Fork - Fox 36 Talas RC2 at 100mm
Crankset - Deity Vendetta 170mm
Rear Brake - Avid Juicy 7 with Straitline Lever
Handlebars - Deity Cut to 27 inches
Stem - Straitline Bolt on 35mm
Tires - Schwable Table Tops
Wheelset - Sun Ringle`Eight Tracks
Headset - 1664 Integrated Headset
Grips - Sunline Lo Pro with Bar Ends
Chain - KMC 710SL
Sprocket - Tree 28th.
Cog - 12th.
Seat - Fit ECCD
Seatpost - Deity Tibia cut to 2 inches
Pedals - Kona Wah Wahs

Peace,
Scott Alleyn

360 NFCC