Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Out of it

On friday morning I am going in to hospital for some more major surgery. I'm going to be opened up like a duffle bag for the second time this year to have all my gut pushed back inside me and have a sort of makeshift lower bowel made out of my large intestine to replace everything from the large intesting down that has was cut out of me in february. So I'm afraid that I am going to be out of contact for at least a couple of weeks while I'm in hospital recovering.

So please direct any questions you have to your local distributors, or if they can't answer, then send messages to Jay. But you should also know that he will be working double time to cover for me again, and is also in the process of moving country right now, so please be patient. We would both really appreciate it if you held off on any non urgent questions for a few weeks til I'm back, so that Jay can focus on getting ready for next production.

I am looking forward to getting this operation behind me, as it will hopefully be the last one I need, so although I am obviously not looking forward to it, I am keen to get it over and done with.

Thanks for your understanding.

Keith

23 comments:

FM said...

Good luck man, Heal up strong.

kevin said...

Good luck and take care...will wait patiently for your return Keith...cheers Kevin @ magpies , Malaysia

Rodrigo said...

good luck with the surgery Keith!
Cheers from Chile

Rodrigo

C.C. said...

Best of luck on a speedy recovery Keith.

C.C.

Anonymous said...

hope everything goes well with a quick recovery mate. hope to see you fit and back riding next summer in whistler.
jared wilson

Ryan said...

Hope this one does the trick - feel better dude.

- Ryan

Sneeck said...

Heal up 100% for next season Keith. Take care.

Robert "Goulet" Dunnet said...

take care, good luck

Rami said...

Hi Keith, best wishes for your swift recovery.
In hoping that the surgeon is as much perfectionist as you are. Good luck...
Rest well

Rami
PS: You did an awesome job on the Spitfire and here's how you are rewarded... too bad...

Norbert said...

Good luck and Heal up. Hope you will be soon back in form.

Horst said...

all the best to you!
horst / austria

Fakawi said...

this should be the final step of your initial operation, so this is actually good news! Stay strong Keith!

Session Brasil Family said...

Keith, be strong and good lucky, we wish a very good recovery!!
cheers

Anonymous said...

Hey man, wish you a good recovery, too!

Greetings from Germany
NoStyle

Benny Power said...

Yeah Keith, all the best from Downunder - our healing vibes are with you man! Ben & Harvey Power

Andy said...

Healing vibes from Malaysia....stay strong and focus on recovering, Keith.
Cheers! Andy

rob c said...

get well soon Keith!

MartinS said...

Best wishes man!
Once this is all over you can come out and do a tour of the Kootenays and really test out that Spitfire!

Jack Fogelquist said...

Good luck! Hopefully all goes well and you have a speedy, painless recovery!

Ling said...

best of luck in a quick recovery!

Biffoz said...

Wow Keith! I hope for the best and a full recovery so you can shred trail, enjoy your friends and design cool bikes! Peace

Keith Scott said...

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Op went ok. And next few days were just like the hell I expected of lying in own excriment, throwing up constantly and basically being in a world of pain. But I feel I'm over the hump now, and have had most of the tubes pulled out if me, so just need to sit it out and wait til I can eat again. Hopefully I will be back home and working within a week if all goes well. Then I can show you the pic of me being held together by 31 staples! Thanks for all the good vibes guys! They came through loud and clear!

FM said...

How's it going Keith, give us another update on your recovery when you have a chance! We're pulling for you.