Monday, February 14, 2011

Mike - COC Head Coach

"How stoked are we? Mike Montgomery is our new head bike coach. Mike got 2nd at Crankworx and invents new tricks like I drink Slurpees." Camp of Champions


Mike with another easy trick, come on who can't do this?

I am pretty stoked, for the riding adventure of a life time check out Camp of Champions website, not only will you get the chance to ride the Legendary Banshee Legend MKII, you will also get a chance to ride with Jack "Fogel" Fogelquist, Alan "no nickname" Hepburn (though we all know that is not true ... right Alan) and of course new head coach Mike "i dream of tricks" Montgomery.


Jack with a heal clicker, I can not do this sitting in a chair.

Good chance I will be hanging out for a good portion of Camp so you will also get a chance to ride ahead of me while I eat your dust or watch you ride away while having the best time of your life.


Alan goes no hands. Alan takes it up and throws it down. Takes a rest and does it all over again.

Keep Riding.

Rob Dunnet

oh i googled "hot girl pinkbike" into google images and this image was on the first page ...

Camp Coaches Casey Groves and Brett Tippie ... two of the hottest girls I know ...