Friday, January 4, 2008

off/hot season

Hey everyone just writing a little update on what's been happening down here in Australia for me.
Right now where faced with constant 35-40 degrees days and the ground is getting super dry but at least we can still ride.
Here's a little ride day me and a mate had today.
First we start at my foam pit which is now working sick:)
Then we hit up the roost track for a bit which is super fun.
Its pretty short but fun to drift and link the corners up and
go over the handlebars when we get to eager:)

Then its of to the dirt jumps which are very close
by.

3 comments:

Sneeck said...

Not all the thumb's are working like they should.

Look's pretty dope tho, nice riding!

Karupshun said...

I am jealous of your seasons...and tailwhips

westwoods said...

A guy named Mark had ordered his Wildcard last summer, and it might even have shipped...but he broke his neck in a freak bike accident, (riding from jump building with shovel).

I only no him because I ride a Banshee Chap and he would tell me about the WC he was waiting all summer for at the trailhead.

For a haunting thread check out "lost camelback pack" at: http://forum.bikerag.com/viewtopic.php?t=11782&start=28

If Banshee could send him a shirt, or something - I bet it would mean a lot to a fellow rider who was gambling big on a sight unseen wildcard, and Banshee's rep.

I'm not sure he will ever go big again, so a bike probably couldn't help him (idk). But since we both loved your bikes, I thought I'd put in a word for him. He's from Guilford, CT... Banshee should know the shop we ordered our bikes from.