Friday, August 17, 2007

720 roadtrip Czech Republic

Last week I took a road trip around Czech Republic which was organized by my good friend from 720.cz website.


13 cars, about 30 people, riding, trawling, camping, having party and fun. One week on the road. We spend perfect time riding every day one or two different locations like bikeparks, local freeride and dirt jump spots or secret trails.

Kamil Tatarkovic (Kona Les Gets, 3th man from 4x world cup 2006) and me at his backyard





I have an Banshee Pyre in test. The bike was build little more for freeride and it was perfect on all kind of trails, dirt, 4x track, freeride singletracks... Geometry and suspension system worked great, but it ts still a light enduro frame. I thing that new burlier Rune will be excellent do-it-all bike.


Check few pictures from trip: