Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mtb Photography












For me photos are the best way to express myself , my riding style and what mtb is for me, what i'm feeling riding my bike and how fear makes me happy ;)))
Today we have got movie times , kranked 18 , the collective ,nwd 11 etc etc but for me photography is still something that is catching the core of riding . I can watch good mtb shot for hours … and it haven’t got music , slow motion and all tv tricks photography is pure!
And it’s the best motivation for me to ride my bike harder.
I can remember photo sessionon da grasso-explorer trip when I was taking high risk for one shot , maybe it’s stupid but photography and mtb for me are something very close it’s something symbiotic.
I’m true beginner in mtb photography but last week we started (photo bro Arkadiusz Jankowski and i) making photos . We are planning photo trip and material from that trip will be in Polish bikes Magazines and of course on banshee blog.
I’m putting here just few average photos of me but they are something important for me and for Arkadiusz because it’s our passion! MTB photography
Szwed