Friday, September 24, 2010

My Personal Spitfire

I just finished building up my spitfire, ready for a 45km ridge ride tomorrow (my legs are already aching a bit at the thought!) . I can't wait to put this build through it's paces!

Some parts are old, but most are new and shiny!

Build list:

Frame: Banshee Spitfire (Large)
Forks: X-fusion Vengeance HLR (160mm of plush goodness)
Stem: Thomson 70mm
Bars: Raceface next 3/4" rider
Grips: ODI lockon
Brakes: Avid Elixir R
Wheels: Hope Pro 2 (bolt up rear option)/ Stans Flow rims
Tires: Specilized Eskar Control
Seatpost: Raceface Evolve
Saddle: WTB Devo
Pedals: Superstar Components Magnesium
Drivetrain: 2011 XO cranks and rear derailleur PG1091 chain, and 1070 cassette.
Chainguide and chainring: e*13 SRS+ and 33tooth chainring to set me up nicely in 1x10

Total build weight: 28.96lbs (13.14kg)

This bike is now ready to be used and abused! I can't wait.