Monday, January 8, 2007

Introduction


Hey and welcome to the official Banshee Bikes blog. This will be a place for you... You can either post a comment or email me directly on your thoughts.
Keith will be contributing to this blog as well as myself and as things are developed we'll be publishing more information.
One of the problems with our website is its just so static, and I find the blog much easier to get the information to the interested parties much quicker and in a nicely packaged format.
Anyway over the next few weeks and months keep checking in frequently for constant updates... eventually we will incorporate this blog into our website under the "industry insider" blog where me and Keith will be regular contributors, serving up the inside scoop of what its like to live and work in this amazing industry.

This is not an official or authorized Banshee site but rather my own and the views and opinions are my own... so if you read something you don't like you can complain to me.
Jay