Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Matej Charvat reporting from IXS Leogang.



Another week, another race. We traveled to Leogang (IXS European Cup) right from Val di Sole (with a little training break in Livigno Bikepark). Training went well, track is not my favorite…but I felt good on it. It was fun to ride some jumps…
The rain came on Saturday, right before the seeding run. I did a steady run with not much pedaling and I ended up on 26th with really little gap to top10.
 
Unfortunately I had some technical problems with a rear shock in my racerun and I also did two big mistakes which almost took me down. I crossed the line with 10sec better time than the qualis, but I took the same place – 26th, 4sec to top10 in really stack field.
I will try to do my best next weekend with an advance of a home crowd - IXS European Cup - Spicak (CZE).
 
PS: Dont forget to like my social media pages, where I'm trying to keep the timeline alive and to update some good stuff from my racing. 




No comments: