Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fogelsode Season 3 #3: Bridge and Teva

Christian Wright and I had the pleasure of riding the Bridge Jumps, with Brendan Howey behind the lens with his broken ankle. We were joined by Dennis Langenstam, and later Eric Lawrenuk, Mark Matthews, and Kurt Sorge, making for some good times! With contests filling up everyone's schedules, it felt awesome to have such a chill day riding such flowy jumps! I threw in some footage from our trip to Teva Games as well!

Enjoy!

 

5 comments:

security equipment said...

Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.

security equipment said...

Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.

Coach Outlet Online said...

Coach Outlet Online is a good store!

Coach Factory Outlet said...

Coach Factory OutletDo you want to be the talk of the town?

Lexia 3 said...

Very great articles, I must learned a lot, I hope the next one, then he can learn something else, I am grateful.