Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dreck Attack 2011

Hi !

Last weekend the third year, the Dreck Attack Jam took place @ H2O trails in Germany.
Rider from across germany and some other countries found the way to and just wanted to have fun @ the sunny and relaxed Seeheim.















Photo credit to brotherDPhoto

The trails were reshaped for this years event. The pro line was completely new & much bigger built up, so that some riders had very respect for the first double.

















I did some high Barrel rolls, 360's nose dive, decades, double whips and finished up 8 place from 50 riders.
























Dreck Attack's legendary Aftershowparty .... :-)
















Here's a cool video from the jam. Enjoy.

DaPone Dreck Attack III - 2011 from DaPone Productions, A. Hechler on Vimeo.


I ride first, from 0.25 to 0.35

AMP forever.

greets
Dennis

5 comments:

professional hair shears said...

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really great. professional hair shears

brotherDPhoto said...

Hello!

Dreck Attack was a nice event!

The first Pic is my own - it is very nice, to see it in this blog. Thank you...

Please note - my pic is under licence

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/

Please use:
brotherDPhoto

Thank you! :-)

Sorry, my english isn´t very good...

Keith Scott said...

Sorry about that. I just took the photos supplied to Banshee by the rider, I was under the impression he had rights to all of them. I have put a photo credit to you under the pic, but I will happily remove it if you want me to.

(It's a great photo by the way!)

brotherD Photo said...

Hello Keith!

Thank you! You don´t have to remove the photo - i feel a little bit honoured to see my pic here @this great blog...

The Mountain Bike Rider Magazin (from germany) asked for this pic to :-)

Here are some more pics from dreck attack 2011

http://brotherd-funpic.jimdo.com/galerie/dreck-attack-seeheim-2011/

I wish you all the very best.

Dirk

jane smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.