Friday, August 19, 2011

My Summer Video!

I left my house on the morning of May 31st, not knowing what I was getting myself into. It was an epic summer filled with nothing but good times! I went to Teva Games, up to Victoria for Jump Ship, over to Whistler where I coached at Camp of Champions, down to Colorado for Crankworx Colorado, back to the island for the Bearclaw Invitational, and finally back to Whistler to chill for a bit before trucking home. 7804 miles and 74 days later I was back, and had plenty of footage to put this edit together in order to share the trip with you!

The video's over 16 minutes long, so I broke it up into sections as well:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

-Fogel

2 comments:

Coach Factory Outlet said...

Coach Factory OutletDo you want to be the talk of the town?

Coach Factory Outlet said...

Coach Factory OutletDo you want to be the talk of the town?