Friday, April 8, 2011

Matej off to a great start

Dear friends,

As a part of pre-season training I took an oportunity to compete on still growing race series – Moravskoslovenský DH Cup. First round was held in small ski resort not too far from Czech border – slovakian Kalnica.


Thanks to really nice weather there was really stack field. The track was short, not too technical and therefore the battle of the hundreths of a second started.
The only man who could beat me in the final was Filip Polc (-0.2sec). I took 2nd place, what I was really happy for. I took this race like a training before the season and it helped me to get the confidence and motivation, that was the main goal.



You can also check my GoPro (headcam) footage from Semifinal (snapped chain):

GoPro from Kalnica (SVK) - Semifinal (Chainless) from CharvatBros.com on Vimeo.



Cheers
Matej Charvat