Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas ... Sort of

So I was working on my 2010 Christmas list when Jay told me we would be working through Christmas. So that means we will be answering emails and shipping stuff out through the Christmas Holiday season. I guess that is what happens when you move to Asia. You forget about Christmas.


I have not posted anything about myself in a while. I have been getting some emails asking how I am doing. If you do not know I broke my back in a biking accident in July. It has been a pain filled couple of months but I guess that is what happens when you break your back. I have been riding a little bit and have been doing my best not to over do it.


I have been riding a friend's road bike on and off for the past several months and I have been swimming a couple of times. Went to the beach this week ... rehab is hard.


I have been on my Amp and my brother's Rampant a little bit. Have been trying to keep my wheels on the ground as much as possible.

Riding some trails on my brother's Rampant. I am going to have to get me a Rampant soon. It is like be on my Amp but much more forgiving.


I have been working on my berm and pump track skills on my Amp. I can still not bunny hop, pulling up on the bars hurts. So my style is even worse than ever ...


Now that I am fat and out of shape it is a lot harder to ride all day. If the fatness does not get to me the back pain does.


Keep Riding.

Rob Dunnet