Monday, October 11, 2010

Customer Feedback

Every once and a while I get an email that is good enough to share ...

Hey guys,
Just wanting to thank you for the paradox. A friend and I each got one to use this year on the Colorado Trail. I like to think we were the most downhill oriented/out of shape people to attempt the trail and the paradox helped make all 500 miles and 60,000-70,000 feet of climbing happen. Great to have a 29er that could peddle long distances, but still be slack enough to enjoy on the downhills. I was originally going to sell it after the trip, but it was fun enough to convince me to keep it and use it on similar trips in the future. Heres a few pictures of my ghetto rigged and my buddy's pro rigged bikepacking setups (before, during and after). Feel free to use them in anything if you want to promote that sort of use for the bike. Thanks again,
Andy






Keep Riding.

Rob Dunnet