Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sea Otter

I am not sure what day it is or what time it is. I do know that for the last 24 hours I have been traveling by car, plane, shuttle bus and even walked a couple of kilometres to finish it all off. I have the Legend MKII show bike all wrapped up and in a sweet EVOC Travel Bag. I also have 50 or so Banshee shirts that will be up for grabs at a reasonable price. Stop by the Banshee Booth (booth #546) and buy one so I do not have to take them back to Taiwan with me.

I am tired, dirty and hungry so pictures of the Evoc Travel Bag and Banshee shirts will have to wait.

EDIT: INSIDE THE EVOC TRAVEL BAG

IMG_9936 IMG_9937

SHIRTS COME TO BOOTH 546

IMG_9940 IMG_9941 IMG_9943 IMG_9944

Keep Riding,

Rob Dunnet

9 comments:

Keith Scott said...

DON'T PANIC!!!

I'm on my way! Currently in New York, but flying out tomorrow! I'm already knackered, but tomorrows 3 way flight might finish me off!

Aaron said...

Stop complaining you lucky b@st@rds!

What do you think of the Evoc bag? It looks a little flimsy considering all that expensive hardware inside. Did everything come through OK?

Enjoy the land of fruits and nuts!

Robert Dunnet said...

flimsy? that bag is a beast, padding in all the right places. i did wrap the frame and fork in bubble wrap. and then i added some cardboard around the fork. i checked it after getting off the plane in san fran and everything looked okay in there. way better than traveling with a regular box (which I usually use) ... evoc travel bag is the way to go

MartinS said...

Save me a shirt Rob!

Robert Dunnet said...

martin, i hope not to have to carry any of them back with me, can you imagine how heavy my luggage was? but if you want one it is going to cost you double. we will probably make more ...

Jack Fogelquist said...

man on a mission! I'm diggin the John Deere steeze on the green shirts

Robert Dunnet said...

jack, grab one at the booth when you stop by ...

MartinS said...

Ha, yeah Rob I know all that cotton ain't light, I was only kidding - I'm sure your load will be much lighter on your return - the shirts look good!

Coach Factory Outlet said...

Coach Factory OutletDo you want to be the talk of the town?