Monday, March 22, 2010

Buy a banshee … Save Money

How can buying a 2010 Banhee Legend MKII save you money? Banshee is teaming up with EKla Suspension to save Legend owners money. This card will be in the box with all MKII’s shipped after today.

IMG_8922 IMG_8923

If you are one of the lucky ones to already have purchased a Legend MKII and you want to take advantage of this offer email info@bansheebikes.com and we will send you one of these cards.

EDIT: Actually Rob, I set it up with Elka so that these vouchers are for all 2010 banshee full suspension frames, not just Legends. - Keith

Keep Riding,

Rob Dunnet

9 comments:

Sneeck said...

Wait wait wait wait... This also applys for a 2010 wildcard or scythe? That's a worthy thought... I'm selling my small wildcard and either getting a large wildcard or scythe in return for more downhill/ freeride usage and i'm very interested in elka shocks

Keith Scott said...

yeah, it applies to all 2010 full sus bikes. Elka can cover them all... including spitfire and rampant, as the have position sensitive damping.

Sean McDermott said...

I love my Elka so much. It does exactly what I want it to do in every situation. Banshees + Elkas = perfection.

Braggi said...

for the Rampant really? I don't see a five stage on 6.5 1.5 size on their website, are they making a special version of the shock?

Brandon Turman said...

Glad this worked out!

Patrick said...

No fitment available for the Rampant, as our smallest shock size is 7.5x2.0.

Keith Scott said...

Oops, sorry, my bad!

Erik said...

This is great to hear. Two of the best customer oriented companies teaming up can only be good news. I love both my banshee and my elka. I just need a banshee with an elka now...

Coach Factory Outlet said...

Coach Factory OutletDo you want to be the talk of the town?