Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Years!!!

Hello everyone out there! Happy new year to all! I wanted to give you guys an update as to what's coming up in the next season. I have been doing a little shooting with Tam Forde from New Wave Cinema, and he is setting the release date for his new movie "Brighter" for Feb 25th. It should be an exciting film. Tam was nice enough to send me a few screen shots from our shoot, along with a link to his new website/trailer: http://www.newwavecine.com/
I have another project in the works for next year but seeing as it is in the beginng stages I can't say a whole lot about it just yet. All I will say is that it will be a web based project that will allow people to see how their favorite riders do their thing in a totally new way. Stay tuned for more info on that one.Hope all is well and talk to you soon.

Matt