Thursday, December 17, 2009

Laotian Beauty

My brothers and I are planning a bicycle tour through Laos in January. My brothers were there years ago, they missed a bus and ended up walking 30+ kilometers to the next town. Ever since then they have been talking about riding through Laos. I have been there twice and both times I wish I would have had my bike with me.

This week I received the Laotian Vientos. I have been riding my Viento and I am in love with it. It is like my Amp and Wildcard got together and had a love child.

 IMG_6134

Viento All Mountain Jack Knife Build: Large Frame, Spank Vomax Rims on Chosen Hubs, Maxxis Larsen TT tires. Fox Talas RC2, Spank Subrosa Saddle, Spank Spike Stem and Bars, Juicy 5 Brakes. I have been doing some trail riding and have been loving it. It is great to be back on a XC style bike.

 IMG_6138   IMG_6135 IMG_6137

Happy Trails,

Rob