Sunday, August 9, 2009

Interbike – Rune Gucci

Yes you can actually buy this Rune complete from us next year. It will run around 5500 – 6000 USD. This one is running 28.6lbs but will be a bit heavier as somethings i didn’t get in time for this build. That would be the 1.5 Straitline SSC stem, and the Joplin seatpost oh and it also is missing pedals – but it will still be a sub 30lbs Rune. I also need to match the links to the redder orange of the cranks and wheels. I’ll be doing that later and before it gets sent to the show. I’m sure I could get it lighter but this is totally all mountain stuff on this bike and I would not feel at all sketched out taking this on the North Shore and bombing the drops and getting a little air on it.

DSC_0070

DSC_0048

Technorati Tags: ,

11 comments:

Alex France said...

I want a Date
so sexyyyyyyy
Jay alors la! Bravo!!!!

fakawi said...

sexy!!!

zakrzak said...

http://st2.static.bikestats.pl/z/b1488-u863_orig.jpg and it's mine. I'm thinking about red race face cranks :)

Jay MacNeil said...

yeah zakrzak... red atlas cranks would look sic on your bike

Alex France said...

[url=http://img200.imageshack.us/i/dsc04488r.jpg/][img=http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8169/dsc04488r.jpg][/url]
few week ago my rune was orange too....
pimped !!

Robert "Goulet" Dunnet said...

jay, that looks amazing. giving me lots of ideas for my next build ...

Aaron said...

Are you guys prepared for the amount of traffic your Interbike booth is going to get?

Jay MacNeil said...

It definitely was fun building it up.
I still am waiting on the Joplin and the seatcollar.

Hahaha. I'll be happy if people come check us out at the demo and see how well these things can ride.
To be honest I'm worried that after the poor shops took a beating this year with the economy that IB will be a ghost town. I hope not but I am expecting a very much toned down IB.
I was checking out some of the mfg.s who won't be there and some of the others are doing much smaller booths.

MikeyOrange said...

Any chance that adjustable geo mounts like on the spitfire will make it to the Rune?

Keith Scott said...

It is one of the things I had considered, When it comes time to update the rune I'll see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

Hi ! Wich is the weight is this complete bike ? and what's the price ?
Thank you !