Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Its a couple more days left and I didn't want to forget to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
You're probably all rushing around trying to organize stuff or buy junk for people. It really can be pretty crazy. For me its a time when the mound of emails gets a little less and I can take a bit of a break.

To all the Banshee army, the distributors, dealers, our riders and reps, we had a great 2008 and we couldn't have done it without you. We appreciate all the hardwork you've put in and I wish I could personally thank each and everyone one of you myself.

... from me and Keith have a great one. We sincerely send our best wishes your way and hope that Santa brings you everything you want.

8 comments:

Guiver said...

thanks guys!
hope you all have a great holiday and thanks for the kicking out such great product.

Fakawi said...

Happy Holidays!!

rob c said...

happy christmas to Keith and Jay

let Banshee / Mythic reign supreme!

Dean said...

Have a Merry Christmas boys and girls and Happy New Year!!

Karupshun said...

Does that mean Santa will bring me a Legend?

jeff said...

if i see a legend shape outline in the back of the sled, santa is gonna be car jacked :)

but thx for the great products guys, and have a great holiday!!

Wichmann said...

Yep and straight back to you Jay & Kieth. Really enjoy your designs Kieth cant wait til my Legend rolls down the hill, will make the rear wheel ASAP. Still missing as the last thing. Cheers!!!!
And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from us at 222Cycles Denmark.

Sneeck said...

Merry Christmas Banshee crew and everone else! May 2009 be great.