Sunday, June 22, 2008

Broken Again ....


Hi Bros i have got sad news i'm injured. I'm so depressed thru last weeks i was jumping huge jumps have tons of fun but today (1 st anniversary of my accident i have crashed hard ) and i was riding small dh obstacles!! Today i had 1 operation (my hand is badly broken) and in 3 days time i will have next surgery because my left shoulder is seriously injured. After that long rehabilitation. Hard Way
thanks
ps sorry for my english but i have got lot pain killers inside of me today
SZWED

8 comments:

guillaume said...

healing vibes for you I hope ypu will get back on bike quickly

Keith Scott said...

Oh man, Szwed, I'm sorry to hear that!

Take it easy man, lots of healing vibes heading your way. be good to yourself!

Jay MacNeil said...

cheer up buddy... you'll be up and riding again in no time. And look on the brightside at least you get to have fun on drugs.

PSA
kids: don't do drugs, stay in school

Karupshun said...

Damn Szwed that's crappy news...

You'll heal up again, and be riding again in no time

Get well soon

9er said...

Get well soon!

Schwara said...

O sh***! Get well soon!

gabriel napole said...

schwara, you will smile about in the future, don´t worry! Good recovery for you dude!

Colin Boutilier said...

shit son. hope you have a good recovery. enjoy the pain killers