Sunday, March 30, 2008

Scott Alleyn and his new ride

Scott sent me some sick as photos - BIG THANKS David they look great - of him and his new wildcard... he also sent a few from a little sesh he did.
It looks like he got a little worked before the photo... Scott "Ya haha I broke my nose on a gt and I caught my tire in my face so it got all scratched up!! The wildcard is sick I session skate parks and street with it so funny I am off to kamloops next weekend for a road trip so more pics and maybe a video soon. I really badly want the new amp before creston comp which is at the end of may. If possible I would like a 22.5" actual tt size the small you sent me was a 21.75" actual and I would like it in kelly green! You can post those pics on your blog forshure the pics were taken by david bennison.
Peace Scott"

Somebody buy that kid a chaintensioner hahaha.

8 comments:

JoJosho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Devon Balet said...

sweet shots. wasn't one of those a pinkbike pod? i want to play with the new line up!

bansheefrench said...

yup it was a pink bike POD

perttime said...

Mmmm, singlespeed.
How much chain tensioner would it take? I mean how much does chain length vary through the suspension stroke?

Anonymous said...

Anyone know where i can buy that hat?

guillaume said...

freerider entertainment web site

Is that means that scott will be be in the next disorder?

Doug said...

Awesome pics by David as always.

This kid not only takes great photos, he moves dirt pretty well too.

Keith Scott said...

the chain growth under max bottom out is about 22mm... so double that (cos you have top and bottom of chain loop to consider) so I'd say anything offering 5cm of chain in tension would be perfect! I Know that Alan is using a YESS tensioner and its working well!