Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hi from Szwed











Hallo Friends , first i want to tell You that i'm still alive !! hehe. And i just have started to ride again.




It's so F***ing hard for me to get back. My femour will be ok on july , then i have got operation on august and then probably next operation in 6 months time. It was hard for me when 6 weeks after accident "wife hehe " left me. Bad time , thanks to parents and my new great fiance i'm still here it was realy close from being second Kowalski from "Vanishing Point" for me .




I'm working on gym day by day and riding my Banshee almost every day. After accident i have just realized how dedicated for riding and adrenaline i'm it's just my passion my drug , fear is my motivation . My normal weight is 91 kg after accident i was 67 kg hehe now i'm 91 kg again hehe.




I want to thanks BIG BIG TIME to my fiance Sylwia for helping and charging me !!!! My photos from today. UNTIL THE DAY I DIE !!!!

Update:
Szwed forgot to post up this picture.... hahahaha ok he didn't but I'd thought I'd burn him... he sent it so he should know I might just post it up.... hahahaha

10 comments:

banhsee french said...

good to hear some good news
healing vibe bro

Keith Scott said...

Woooo SZWED!

Good to hear your back up and fighting bro! I'm glad you are through the darkest times, I know it was very hard for you. But now you will be able to look back and realise how lucky you are from day to day, and you can look at life in a completely different way, and thats awesome!

good luck with the op and everything, hope it all goes really well! You know you are a life long member of the pride!

TV de LCD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jay MacNeil said...

TV de LCD... ok for the comments but not ok for posting a link to you blog which looks like a solicition for TV's... sorry I had to remove it.

Shin said...

Szwed,

Glad to see you back in the saddle and recovering nicely. Know that you are in our thoughts and wish nothing but the best during the tough times. After what you have already been through already the forthcoming surgery will be a breeze. Just keep your head up! 22pride bro!

Cheers,

Shin

Shin said...

And that last picture is hilarious if not disturbing. Hahahhaha....

Keith Scott said...

bwahahaha!

Karupshun said...

Good to hear from you Szwed, happy trails & future

Schwara said...

Grate news! Its nice se you on bike(and on toilet) again! Good luck for your next recovery. Keep fighting!

Shin said...

I think I'm going to need some recovery time as well after viewing the toilet picture.