Sunday, January 13, 2008

A couple of pics of Amp testing

So The weather here in the UK has been rubbish recently, and everything seems to be flooded, so I haven't had the chance to test the Amp on its real natural habitat of steep dirt jumps, and I don't have the skills to test it properly on street stuff... and I soooo wish I had a pump track to manual through... but I don't!


Instead I thought I would go and hit up Esher Shore (http://www.eshershore.com/) where the wire coated wood is good in all weather, and is a great place to brush up on your skills, with small gaps, drops, step ups, skinnies, berms, wallrides etc, and 90% of it made from wood!


I thought I would throw up a couple of pics (that John took, thanks man!) of me learning how to ride a totally different kind of bike (never owned a proper jump bike before!) Yes, I am a hack! But I have fun so don't care! haha


6 comments:

bansheefrench said...

looks fun

Jay MacNeil said...

is that dirt on your back in the last pic.... hahahahaha.
As the Aussies would say Xup to leatherarse is what it looks like you were practicing

Guillaume said...

ha ha
you lost your head Keith!!

Keith Scott said...

Saddle is too low for leather arseing! haha that dirt is actually from when I jumped out of something, and my feet slipped on wet mud, so I comically fell over slowly and slid bon my back headfirst down the ramp, haha, good times!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking to get a D/J urban bike and have narrowed it down to two frames, the amp or transition trail or park. I know this is a Banshee post, but can anyone out there with more experience than me give me some info or knowledge in about the two. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Keith Scott said...

http://bansheebikes.blogspot.com/search/label/Amp

pretty much all info that you might want to know about the amp can be found at the above link...