Monday, August 13, 2007

Legend Geometry..

I feel it is important to gain feedback about the legend geometry at this stage (before design is complete) as the nature of the legend design means that adjusting geometry at a later date is very difficult to do!

I know a lot of you are eager to know more about the Legend (DH race specific frame), so I'll give you all a bit of an inside scoop!

7.5 - 8.5" adjustable travel

DH Specific geometry (again adjustable)

Very low center of gravityLight weight but with strength where it needs it

....and the linkage is totally new to banshee, and in a sense..the industry (however I have been working on fine tuning it for 2 years now to get the best possible performance)

So here is the early geometry that I have put together. Please comment on changes you would like to be seen made! I want to design the best bike possible, so the more feedback I get from the riders the better!Please give me some feedback... I want to get the geometry of this bike right the first time!!