Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sofa King

Keith, just called me about DOD's [David O Dowd] video of the pro's in the boneyard.
We'll you can see Chis Soininen, Alan Hepburn, and new Banshee rider Scott Alleyn on his broken P3 - I couldn't get him a Wildcard in time and there's not enough time for him to get comfortable on a new ride so he's going to ride it in the slopestyle comp, against my wishes cause its broken. I'll be putting Banshee stickers on it tho.

Anyway here's the vid.... you can tell Alan and Chris cause they're the guys wearing full face and Scotts on a blue bike... it is kinda hard to tell whose who tho.



I'm off to Whistler tomorrow with my cameras and media pass. I've got the whole crew up there and want to give you a good look at who the faces are behind the bikes and who will be riding for us next year so I'll try to get as much content as possible.

In addition Simon at the French Championships has been putting some fear into the international pro's in 4X, on the Rampant. I hope to have pics and video soon from the championship.
The Rampants getting great comments both in France and in Whistler, both for its looks but mostly its performance - were letting anyone who wants to give it a try take it for a rip - Pretty cool huh? how many other companies let people ride their prototypes and then get talk to the engineer/designer about how they liked it - its stuff like this that makes me so stoked to be with Banshee